Friday, December 19, 2008

Here is to whom it may concern

This is him doing his victory dance.. because he is better than aunt carrie berry lol
We went bowling before carrie left. This is brody clapping because he rolled the ball .. so cute




So I havent really been keeping up on this blog as much as i would like too. So I figured i would get some pics off my phone and post them just so i have something else on here. Tomarrow i am going to try to take some photos of Brody for Christmas cards. I know i have less than a week until Christmas is here but im going to try to send some anyways. Today Brody and I went to a friends house and made grahm cracker house. He enjoyed all the candys and thought it was weird that we were playin in it. I will post pics of that house too i dont have them on this commputer though and im in my bed so im not going downstairs. anyways here are some pics




1 comment:

BatemanPhotography said...

hellloooo? every going to update?