Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our trip to Fort Anbacrombie

This day Daddy was out fishing. Brody and I took a trip to Fort Ambercrombie We had a mcdonalds lunch and went for a hike. this is him running back from the edge we were looking for daddy out in the ocean
self portrait down below




in this one He wanted me to walk down the hill to the cliff. there is a trail there and we have gone down it before but this day it wasnt a good idea






Sometimes Brody will poze for the camera.. I almost got it here. Most the time he is either taking self portraits or looking away. He is still cute. We were on the top of a bunker here. It was a steep climb but we made it. Getting down was a little more tricky, but i went down on my but so Brody would walk down holding my hand. He LOVES to hike.

2 comments:

IIII Hal IIIII said...

yummy

BatemanPhotography said...

cuteness... i would become your follower but i don't know how.